Fontenille Pataud Le Pocket Black Buffalo Horn
Classic French robust handcrafted Laguiole pocket knife. The ‘Le Pocket’ series is larger in size than the ‘XS’ knife and smaller and more compact in size than the ‘Nature’ knife. Its size is comparable to the sturdier and broader ‘Gentleman’ folding knife.
Folded length: 10.5cm. Blade made from 12c27 stainless steel. Black buffalo horn handle.
All Fontenille Pataud knives are manufactured from only the finest, top-quality materials. The bee and spring are forged from one piece of steel and are not welded together. Everything about these knives reflects quality and every time you use these knives, you are able to appreciate this superb quality!Lock-back system
This knife incorporates a precision lock-back mechanism on the blade. This secure system guarantees safety and ensures that a heavy spring in the knife is no longer necessary. This lock-back system also ensures that the knife opens and closes smoothly and effortlessly.Product specifications
- Individually handcrafted in France
- Blade locks automatically on opening
- Opens and closes smoothly and effortlessly thanks to its precision lock-back system
- Folded length: 10.5 cm
- Blade length: 8 cm
- Overall length: 18.5 cm
- Weight: 60 grams
- The blade is made from 12c27 stainless steel
- Polished blade and bolster
- Black buffalo horn handle
- Bee and spring forged from one piece of steel
- Leather sheath included
- N.B.: The horn depicted in the photo can differ from the knife you actually receive.